Sunday 19 July 2015

The Reason For Which We Established The Company

Meir Ezra, founder of timemaker, tells:
"As a business owner having projects in several countries, working with several project managers and teams, I discovered that I needed a better way to run the teams and control my business.

Long distance phone calls were not a viable option, letters and faxes were too slow an option and the fastest way was e-mail.

But the current e-mail system was "weak".

It did not help me control the teams.

It was just a simple form of communication that, if not used well and in an organized manner, is not even helping as a paper trail to some important business affairs.

I then contacted a programmer and started building the “software of my dreams” and for my true needs."

No comments:

Post a Comment